Tuesday, February 14, 2012

why everyone has to try?

        Skydiving has been a big deal for me throughout my life. As long as I can remember, I dreamed about the skies. I have had dreams about flying since I was five. As I grew my dreams, instead of disappearing, became stronger and stronger. Finally, when I was in the high school I received a chance to accomplish my dream!!!!...But I had a problem!!!! I was scared of heights, and it was horrible. How, How, How can I accomplish my dream, how can reach the skies, if I have such an issue???
      We are the creators of our own destiny, and we are  architects of our own life and fame. If you want something, and that something is worth it, than be ready to sacrifice your life for it and the world will remember you. Don't give up, and don't hesitate, your dream is right there. Just stretch out your hand, and you'll reach it.
       So, i decided to ignore (or, at least to try to ignore) my fear, and set up the appointment for my very first skydive. Don't take me wrong, I am not a sissy boy, and hate to give up something, but this time it was a lot harder. The first and the major subject of my suspicion was that I'm going to have 0 control of my body during free fall { isn't it scary :()?} But one of my best friends, who is professional skydiver, told me, "all you have to do is to step of the god damn plane." and I did!!!! ( I'll lie if I don't say that I almost shit my pants), but it was the best experience I could ever have!! Everybody can do this,  must do this, and won't stop doing this if they try!!!!
           I completely changed my attitude towards things that I have not tried and was scared of since then!!! Now I'm open to new exciting and extreme stuff!!! I am ready for adventure, the adventure of my life that consists of a bunch of little adventures just like skydiving!!!!!JUST TRY IT

No comments:

Post a Comment